Monday, July 16, 2012

Tired....

Uh... I feel like a zombie. I've done so much today. I think I've done more today then I have all summer. Ugh...That 'ugh' isn't so much for productiveness as it is for how exhausting productiveness is. As such, this post is going to be tiny. Super duper tiny, because my brain doesn't have the power to write 400 words and I think yesterday's long blog post can make up for that.

So you want to know what I did today. Of course you do. You're probably sitting on the edge of your seats as you read this. Careful! Don't fall out of your chair! ;)

HEATHER'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS JULY 16th EDITION:
1. Quilted a quilt for my aunt on her awesome... you know I don't know what it's called. It makes quilting easier that's for sure.
2. I finished quilting a baby blanket for a friend.
3. I sewed a butt-ton (yeah that's a real measurement) of my Wicked quilt. Not done yet though.
4. Made the front of a pillowcase.
5. Made binding for quilts.
6. Sewed part of 1600 quilt
7. Lost feeling in my hands...

Wait...that last one shouldn't be an accomplishment for today. Though to be honest, I'm not exactly sure how I'm typing this blog post... Anyway, that's it for now. I'll post pictures tomorrow. You know, when I can feel my fingers.

Hope your day was just as productive!

Happy readings!

Oh, Frodo and Gandalf went on an adventure yesterday to the airport. ...well, apparently the camera on my phone didn't save the picture. They did go to the airport though. Sorry I don't have any proof. Stupid camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment