Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth


Bet from the title of this post you're assuming I'm talking about this place. Am I right? Well, that's what you get for assuming because you're wrong! :P Nope, I've actually never been to Disney World so I can't give an honest opinion on whether it's the happiest place on Earth. I do know where I'm the happiest person on Earth. And that is here:


Or any bookstore or library. But 2nd and Charles has really cheap books. Seriously cheap and that is why I love it. It also has cheap comic books. Yay, I've recently gotten into those. I think I've collected 70 so far and over half of those are Fables comics. I also have some Sandman! I'm really proud of those. Yup, I'm a nerd and I know it. I can't help that I want to be like the main characters of "Big Bang Theory." :P lol.

Anyway, I love books and 2nd & Charles is a huge used bookstore. It's amazing and I love it because it fuels my desire to buy books. Okay, maybe I should avoid this place, but it's so awesome! Why would I want to avoid it? Okay, I see your argument. I'm currently moving over 450 books. If I wasn't so in love with this place than I wouldn't have to move so many books especially since most of those books probably came from 2nd and Charles. :P That's all I've got to say.

Done for now. And one step closer to catching up on my posts.

Happy readings!

PS. Pictures are from Google Images. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment