Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, ...Nope, It's Just a List

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears...or eyes. Yeah, those would probably be more conducive to reading. All righty! Let's get straight down to business! To the list!

1. Read Ulysses, Episode 5.
Fin! And I went to book club Tuesday night! It's always nice to finally understand some of the little details of what I'm reading. :)
2. Turn my short story over to the wolves... I mean, turn it in for workshop.
Through much tearing and gnashing of teeth... Okay, wee bit melodramatic there. Done. It was terrifying but I survived.  Now, what I really have to worry about is the workshop next Tuesday. Ahhhhhhh!
3. Read Chapter 1 of Frankenstein, including letters at the beginning of novel.
Did. Wahoo! It was pretty good. Can't wait to see where it goes.
4. Blog about Anna Karenina.
As you probably saw, I did in fact accomplish this one! Not only this one but another one as well. Nice, huh?

Not bad, not bad if I do say so myself. :) Which I do of course. I think this plan might work better. Especially if I make it a goal in my list to blog about a topic. Yeah! I'm excited!

Now for our next list! It should take us until Monday.

1. Read Ulysses Episode 6.
2. Read to chapter 7 of Frankenstein.
3. Blog about Njal's Saga.
4. Read short stories, finish Differential Equations homework, study for Statistics test. (Yeah, only 3 weeks in and I already have a test. Blah.) Homework in general!

Needless to say, I think number 4 is at the top of my priorities. Then probably Ulysses. I got to read that before Tuesday and if you have ever tried to read Joyce you'll know that it'll probably take me until next Tuesday to minutely comprehend what I'm reading. lol. Ah, well the joys of reading!

So what are the plans this week, peeps? Besides looking out for my fabulous blog! You never know when I'll pop up next! :)

Happy Readings!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Melodramatic?? You???? Never!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on getting so much done on your list - and what did the wolves say about your short story??

    ReplyDelete