Monday, June 25, 2012

HISHE

You are probably wondering what "HISHE" means. First of all, it is not some strange word pronounced "his-he." Nope, it is an acronym for some pretty great laughs: How It Should Have Ended. This is a group who post videos on YouTube about how they think some movies should have ended. They also have their own website which I've created a link to below:

http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos

These individuals have a great sense of humor and do an incredible job of creating conceivable endings for many movies and games as well as shows. A lot of the time I'm definitely thinking "so true" by the end of video. Here are some of my favorites.

How Lord of the Rings Should Have Ended:
Probably one of my favorites. I could watch this one over and over again. While I love Tolkien, HISHE
creates a fabulous ending for one of my favorite stories.


How Harry Potter Should Have Ended:
This one is brilliant! Especially for its portrayal of Snape. I <3 Snape. Not to mention, my favorite wizard Gandalf makes an appearance. Hint: watch until the very end of the clip.


How Captain America Should Have Ended:
Sometimes HISHE hits the nail on the head. When I first saw Captain America, I laughed through the entire ending. It was honestly the funniest thing I'd ever seen. At the time, I couldn't exactly explain why I found it so funny but HISHE definitely helped me figure out why I couldn't stop laughing at the ending. :)


How Indiana Jones 4 Should Have Ended:
HISHE's portrayal of George Lucas in this video is AMAZING. Every time I discuss George Lucas and how he has lost his mind lately, I always think of this video and I often mimic it. One of my teachers I told about it actually requests that I do my George Lucas impression from this video. It gets laughs every time!



How Star Trek Should Have Ended: 
This is amazing! While I love Star Trek, this is hysterical and another one I could watch over and over again. Maybe I didn't need to end this way but it would have been hilarious if it had. Watch all the way to the end!



How to Survive an Alien Attack: 
I can't believe I almost forgot this video. I think it was probably the first video that got me into HISHE. It is great! And so true! Let me know if you comment on the ended. I definitely did and HISHE called me out for it. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean. ;)


I could go on and on and on honestly. There are so many great videos and if you're in need of a laugh, HISHE will definitely provide one!

Happy readings! (and watchings!)

P.S. Not my videos. All be long to HISHE! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to watch all of these - but the baby is squawling at me, so I guess I'd better feed her!!

    ReplyDelete